My college life essay part 2

 My college life essay part 2

Accustomed to the hustle and bustle of the city, I was attracted by its intoxicating natural scenery and strong ethnic customs as soon as I set foot on this magical land of Xichang. The blue sea, blue sky, simple and enthusiastic people, this is my first impression of Xichang.


The university campus is like a maze for freshmen, and they often get lost, and I am no exception to this point, but as I get familiar with the campus, this intricate road will eventually be simplified into one road, that is, if you want to go to a certain place Where to go, you will definitely arrive in a straight line like a wild animal, and you will not waste any more effort. On the first day, I visited the school first, and found that although the school’s infrastructure and equipment are all available, most of them are at the level of the founding state. It is not difficult to see many traces of history from them. It can be preserved to this day, probably In order to conform to the Chinese tradition of "respecting the elderly". Fortunately, the campus scenery is not satisfactory, with green trees everywhere, singing birds and fragrant flowers. Presumably after many years, what remains in the minds of students is definitely not the single-mindedness in class, but the intoxicating scent of cinnamon and hair.


When I came to the dormitory, the first feeling was that it was small. The room of less than 70 square meters included toilets, sinks, cabinets, tables and other facilities; the second feeling was that there were many people, and the small dormitory miraculously accommodated ten personal! So the overall feeling is just one word - squeeze. In the dormitory, there is the smell of migrant workers who are working outside, and they are arranged by the boss in a cheap and crowded rental room. It's a real pleasure. The brothers in the dormitory come from "all corners of the country". Brother Tao from Luzhou speaks very "Luzhou", with short pronunciation of each word and no distinction between "i" and "ian". For example, the word "terraced fields" becomes "Titi" in his mouth . Brother Bangzhi from Bazhong speaks with a strong nasal voice and rolls his tongue, making us amused every time he speaks. He lives up to the name of "Bangzhi", and always likes to talk with us about the world's situation, current political news, global situation, and matters of rejuvenation and security of the country. Zheng Ge from Guangyuan has a deep voice, with retroflexes and transliterations. He is the most difficult to understand in our dormitory and even in our class. Despite his masculine appearance and bold personality, he is actually a very sensitive person in his heart. Brother Feng is from Jintang, Chengdu. He speaks just like the people in Chengdu. In addition, there is a brother Sha Ma Wuqi in our dormitory. We all call him "Lao Sha" or "Junior Brother Sha" affectionately. He has the cheerfulness and frankness of the Yi people. Welcome, everyone's evaluation of him is "Lao Sha is a good man". The other brothers are not listed here one by one, otherwise there is suspicion of making up the number of words (this article is a paper for the subject test). I am really happy and proud to have such a group of brothers. I only passed by today after looking back hundreds of times in my previous life, so my neck was broken in my previous life. I can only meet you today. I will cherish it!


It is said that strangers from other lands miss their loved ones during the festive season. Far from home and coming to a strange place, it is inevitable that you will have a lot of discomfort and suffer from a disease called "homesickness". But I didn't feel uncomfortable at all, and even said that I couldn't think of leaving. You can say that I have forgotten my roots, or you can call me heartless, but this is indeed my true feeling, because after three years of inhuman treatment in high school, coming to university is like a tiger returning to the mountain, a dragon swimming in the deep sea, unprecedented. The sense of freedom carried my heart to the sky. What kind of teacher's oppression, why drink such bitter wine, and sprinkle it on the road behind; what kind of parents' nagging, such sorrow and joy don't need to be heard, and just bury it a hundred feet deep in the barren sand.


The freshman class is very sparse, and there are always a few days a week without classes for half a day, plus weekends and various holidays, there are so many idle days, I don’t want to stay in the dormitory and play computer all day, so I just joined a few associations and societies, and often participate in their activities, go out for outings, eat barbecue, play ball, go shopping in the city, and even sit in the library. And participating in these group activities can also improve my ability to communicate with people, which is exactly what I lack. What you learn is not limited to books.


Let’s talk about my plan for the future of the university. It’s a plan, but it’s not a long and unconstrained speech. My expectation is very simple. First, I will gain something in my studies, and it would be great if I can get some scholarships. The second is that the ability to communicate can be improved, and you can become more cheerful, and after four years, you can have a large number of friends who are sympathetic to each other. The third is to be able to be independent as soon as possible, earn money to support myself, and no longer depend on my parents, because now I feel guilty about spending every penny my parents spend. So, from now on, I will take every class well, even if it is a computer class, and actively participate in every activity, even if it is the dirtiest and most tiring work. Try to seize every opportunity, even if you finally open your hands and find that there is nothing.


Decades later, when we look back on the past, there are some people and things that will not disappear with the withering of the fireworks, but will always be remembered in the long river of time. They all belong to this era - my university.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My College Life Composition Part 11 & Part 12

How Moissanites are better

My college life essay part 3