My College Life Composition Part 11 & Part 12

 My College Life Composition Part 11

Unfortunately, I was addicted to the Internet in my college days, lingering in Internet cafes all day long, neglecting my studies, wasting a few years of youth in the upside-down day and night, and sluggishness;

Looking back on it today, it was like having a real and terrible nightmare, and I woke up in a cold sweat. I really admire the kind of unprecedented

Some fanaticism and concentration, but unfortunately I just use it to squander time and energy in the virtual world just to chase the passion, satisfaction, and even

It's vanity. I ended up failing to get them into the right path. The result is self-explanatory. I ended my four years, and even the entire student body, with a certificate of graduation.

career. When I finally realized that the today I wasted was the tomorrow that the perishing person prayed for yesterday, all that was left for me was ten years of work, to waste

Because of the helplessness and pain once, the guilt and deep self-blame towards the family, and the beautiful vision of tomorrow is mercilessly blown into the wind, gradually drifting away.

go.

While the Internet addiction incident changed my life trajectory, it also reshaped my inner self—and this change is to abandon old concepts and regain new ideas.

I was delighted by this unexpected discovery and felt a little relieved that it was loss and loneliness that pulled it back from the periphery of the brain to the center.

I am happy to see that I have a deeper thinking about things. It is like a bird out of the cage and finds a wider sky in the wilderness.

Since then, I no longer make unnecessary promises or guarantees, and finally realized the ugliness and abhorrence of this behavior after deceiving many people;

I used to plan to wait until the right age to marry, have children, and go to the grave peacefully, as my loved ones expected, but now I ignore these

Routine, just as I despise cookie-cutter college papers; I have learned to be grateful and ready to serve others

The true and friendly nature stems from the ruthlessness endowed to me during the period of Internet addiction—it used to make me disregard the persuasion and even the abuse of everyone around me.

If you don't hear me; there's a lot of solitary integrity in my bones, or rather cynicism; I value what I've got because

I have tasted the bitterness of loss; I am deeply remorseful for the past indulgence of wasting time...

Time has healed the wounds of Internet addiction, and made my attitude towards games more and more relieved, but it left a permanent blood scab. Every time I look back, suddenly

It hurts my heart.

Now I often think like this: life is like a dense forest, and at the other end is success;

A group of people like us have to go through thorns and thorns in person, keep working hard, stay sharp, and be lucky enough to arrive before sunset, otherwise

Can only fall into endless loss and darkness. I claim to be the pioneer of Lin Mang, which is a kind of reasonable consolation.


My College Life Composition Part 12

I have already spent 3 or 4 months in college. After the winter vacation, I will enter the freshman semester.

After the semester, I feel that college life is sometimes happy, but sometimes it is boring. But you can really learn a lot in college

Knowledge that was previously unavailable.

College life is happy sometimes. I still remember that when we entered school just now, we were undergoing military training. The 10-day military training was very difficult for us.

It’s been a long time, but fortunately, it rained most of the time during our military training, and at this time we will be in the dormitory

Take some online classes to get used to dormitory life. I still remember that our military training clothes are very beautiful, we also like to wear them very much, we

The instructor is a senior and a former navy man. He is very handsome and kind to us. He often tells us stories about how he was in the navy back then.

experience at the time. Often when he was training hard in other classes, he would let us sit together and tell us stories, show talents and play with us.

game. In the final parade performance, we also won the first place in our college. It can be said that we are learning while playing.


During those rainy nights, in order to promote mutual understanding and get along closer among the students, the class asked me to study late at night

Waiting class cadres and help organize some activities to promote the relationship between classmates. At that time help sometimes brings us together in class to play a

Some small games, and sometimes let us watch horror movies together in the multimedia classroom. The few days of military training were very easy, although the military

training, but we didn't get much sunshine, and overall we were very happy and relaxed.

In addition, the classrooms of universities are not like those of high schools. They need to be tense all the time and listen to the teacher carefully. Some of the courses in universities

It is very interesting, even if there is no academic requirement, I am willing to listen to it. For example, I have a course that teaches art history.

In the history of art, the teacher will tell us some myths and stories about ancient Greece and Egypt, and tell us about the relationship between those characters and some famous stories.

Stories, including the origin of religious myths, and stories about Zeus, we will all listen with gusto.

In addition, we have more free time that can be allocated by ourselves. At this time, the time becomes very free, which also makes me feel great.

One of the more joyful and enjoyable things about student life.

Comments

  1. We are manufacturer and supplier of aluminum strips for transformers. Xinnuo Industrial has many years of experience in exporting aluminum products.
    We are a manufacturer of aluminum discs. Our factory is located in the beautiful industrial agglomeration area of Gongyi City, which has superior resource conditions and production conditions.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How Moissanites are better

My college life essay part 3