My college life essay part 9 -10

 My college life essay part 9

The days are always passing by in a hurry. If you don't look back often, you can't see the distance between yesterday and today. Let me look back and feel

The most obvious change is that when I came here, I was wearing a thin shirt, and I still felt like I was on fire, but now, the snow fell quietly, and I was wrapped in

Thick cotton padded clothes, still feel the cold wind permeating the skin, gnawing at the muscles and bones...

My freshman life has passed half of this day-to-day change quietly, like a plane flying high in the sky, you look at it like a little bird

The same thing comes, but in fact, the distance deceives the sight, the slower you feel it comes, the more it disappears without a sound like an arrow leaving the string.

I often feel overwhelmed. I am a person who is easily sad. Sometimes I will be in a daze, counting the seconds that pass by. Sometimes I like

Falling leaves, falling one by one, I think this is a kind of lonely enjoyment, but I will blame myself again, in fact, I often because I don’t

Woke up and hated myself.

There are always so many things to do, but the time is still wasted a little bit. I often put myself on the bare beach, and then face the

I said to myself, this is my territory, and I want to create a legend here. But when the waves came, a gust of wind passed, and the water slowly rushed towards me, and then took my neck

devoured, wet my feet...

  the University! My dream was to find wings to fly here.

What I need to do now is to build a boat and put it by my side. I want to plant flowers next to me. If I can, I will lie on the golden bed when I am tired.

On the shining beach, enjoy the sweetness after sweating...

My College Life Composition Part 10

When I first entered this university, my first feeling was that I was a little disappointed. Especially when there is an opportunity to visit a better university

At that time, the sense of loss in my heart was even stronger.

But there is nothing to be upset about. After all, I was not very satisfied with my original review status. Therefore, with such results, I should

It should be unexpected.

When choosing a dormitory, there are actually three price levels. I chose the middle. Although there are many roommates, there is also a separate bathroom and washing machine.

wash room. Most of my roommates are my classmates. Only then did I discover that some of them had very good grades, and some of them failed as masters.

Li missed a better school, some because of transfers, and most of the majors were transferred.

In line with the idea that what comes is safe, I am still looking forward to college life, and I have joined many clubs, such as speeches, dances,

As well as the student union, etc., just out of curiosity, as for whether they were selected, they didn't think much about it. My roommates all said that they admired my courage, but suddenly

Sometimes they also find it funny that I behave like a clown, but at that time, all I want is change. If you don't try, how will you know?

No way?

I have also gained friendship, some are hypocritical and some are sincere, but at that time I didn't really try to distinguish them, nor did I put my heart into it.

take care of. Fortunately, the sincere friendship is still in touch.

Comments

  1. https://www.mostrings.com/wp-sitemap-posts-post-1.xml
    https://www.custommoissaniterings.com/wp-sitemap-posts-post-1.xml

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My College Life Composition Part 11 & Part 12

How Moissanites are better

My college life essay part 3