My college life essay part 3

 My college life essay part 3

Time flies, time flies, and the four years of university are fleeting. Looking back on four years of college life, there are bitterness, joy, and sweat... What's more, it is the introvertedness after being young and vigorous, the tranquility after impetuousness, and the calmness after being washed away.


These four years can be said to be spent in constant striving, giving up, struggling and searching, trying to get what I want, giving up what I can't get, struggling in disappointment and bleak future, looking for my former self With the future self, return to the original peace.


The freshman year was the most stressful year, and it was also the most tormenting year in my heart. In this year, it can be said that I have experienced a series of blows, setbacks and new life after loss, disappointment, despair and rebirth. In high school, he was the best in the eyes of teachers, the treasure in the hands of his parents, the object of envy of others, and a huge sense of accomplishment filled his heart. After entering university, everyone is an outstanding student who stood out from the college entrance examination. Everyone is equally excellent, and most of them are better than themselves. Among such a group of outstanding people, I appear so ordinary and so insignificant. Suddenly changing from being the envy of others to an extremely ordinary person, the huge gap in my heart made me unacceptable for a long time. The pressure of study also made me unbearable for a while. I was already at a disadvantage in science, but when I was studying a series of courses such as mathematics, physics and mechanics, I felt very difficult. Seeing that other students didn't spend much time, they could get good grades with a surprise attack before the exam, but after spending a lot of time and sweat, the results were not satisfactory, which made me feel very disappointed in myself, and even began to doubt yourself, questioning your own abilities. I learned to comfort myself, telling myself that as long as I work harder, I can do it. But seeing others achieve impressive results, while I failed again and again, a feeling of helplessness came over me, and my heart slowly began to despair. Slowly, I began to give up on myself, and began to show various negative emotions such as weariness and anxiety. I started to reflect on myself, there is no need to elevate myself too high, since I can't be as dazzling as others, then try to be the best of myself. My heart began to slowly become quiet, and I no longer envied others, but just quietly doing what I like to do, trying to do better.


In my sophomore year, I started to try different things. After studying, I started to get in touch with different things. I started to do some simple student work, participated in the grade student union and organized some activities, and did some part-time jobs to enrich my life. With experience, I formed the women's volleyball team of the Water Academy with some people who love volleyball. Although it was not so vigorous and thrilling, I found my own value in this little bit of work, and I began to become happy. On the volleyball court, I can sweat freely, laugh unscrupulously, and feel free. Heartlessly exhausting myself to the point of not being able to stand up. But that's what I like, what I love, so I don't feel tired, but feel physically and mentally comfortable for no reason.


My junior year was the easiest and most peaceful year. During this year, I did nothing but go to class and the library as usual every day. At the beginning, I chose my current major because I avoided the fierce competition, but I didn’t have a deep understanding of it, and I didn’t know what I would do in the future and where my path was. Therefore, this year, I chose to calm down to find my direction and clarify my goals. After several twists and turns, I still chose to continue my postgraduate studies and work hard towards the goal of maintaining postgraduate studies.


My senior year was the most fulfilling and colorful year. After several years of baptism, I chose to live a happy life, choose to make myself relaxed and happy, and study and live with a good mood. After working hard in my junior year, I realized my goal of maintaining my postgraduate study, found my favorite tutor and research direction I was interested in, and entered the laboratory to start my prospective postgraduate study. In this year, after studying, I went to the Yangtze River Academy of Sciences for an internship, and participated in the design of actual projects, so that I could clearly realize my own shortcomings, so that I could study more seriously, ask for advice humbly, and make up for my shortcomings. At the same time, I have a deeper understanding of the career I will be engaged in in the future, and I have a clearer plan for my future. I am also constantly trying new things, discovering my hobbies, improving the quality of life and enthusiasm for life, and at the same time consciously training myself and cultivating my abilities in all aspects.


During the four years of college, although I lived an ordinary life and was not as colorful as others, I had my own happiness and pursuit, as well as my growth and dedication. This is my college life, my unique college life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My College Life Composition Part 11 & Part 12

How Moissanites are better