My college life essay part 4

 My college life essay part 4

"Some poems are written for yesterday and tomorrow, some poems are written for love, some poems are written for ideals that have never met before, but never let go before sunset", and I want to write for my poetic youth—— My university.


I often hear people praising the university, saying how unrestrained and open the sea and the sky are, but for me, it seems that it is not. After nearly a year of university life, I found that my university life has never been able to fit this ideal.


On the university campus, the classrooms for classes are not fixed, so every day I have to change positions many times in order to take different courses. Such a "tortuous" class experience surprised me, and more It's unbelievable. Except for the class time, other free time is arranged by myself. There is no fixed classroom and no teacher watching the self-study, so I began to hesitate, because it seems that there is no place to go in the spare time during the day except the dormitory. The library is always overcrowded. Although there are still some empty stools in the huge study room, there are tall books stacked on the table. Although I have the desire to sit down, I don’t have the guts to wait for those people. When the owner of the book came, I had to be driven away viciously; of course, besides the library, there are six schools where I can study by myself. The sad thing is that when I first came to university, I didn’t even know that there was such a place where I could study by myself. self-study.


For me who was used to life in high school, it was difficult to adapt to these. Maybe the so-called unrestrained college life just means that there is no heavy homework, no full classes from morning to night, no self-study forced by teachers... But at the same time, our courses have become more difficult now, isn't it? Without the teacher's supervision, are we conscious again? If we don't learn the profession well, what will our ideals do? In fact, because of this kind of freedom, universities have higher requirements on us, and we need to work harder to learn and forge ahead.


However, I have to admit that I have also gained a lot of happiness from this year of university life.


The first time I walked into this strange campus, I felt so big and beautiful. Crescent Moon Lake, gazebos, willows, flowers... seemed to be in a well-organized pattern, as if I had come to a well-designed garden. Although there were no waterside pavilions or pavilions, but, One water, one tree and one beautiful shadow are enough. With joy, I began to try to experience new things around me.


At the beginning of the university, the recruiting activities of clubs have already been in full swing. I am also full of enthusiasm and anticipation when dealing with various clubs. I filled out two long-awaited recruiting forms for clubs. Fortunately, I got in all the rounds of interviews. The days of working in the club cannot be said to be very simple. Because of the reason of the selected department, I have always been very busy, and the time after studying is almost divided up like this. However, in the community, the days of working with others are happy and satisfying. I understand what unity and cooperation are, learn how to get along with work partners, and get exercise in my ability. In this way, I work hard with others Working hard, paying and gaining. This also makes me more convinced of the saying: "A flower that admires itself alone is only beautiful, and a splendor that depends on each other and blooms in full bloom is brilliant"


The most splendid page of college life should be the new friends. Classmates, roommates, work partners... a year is neither short nor long, enough for us to understand each other and understand each other. I used to think that without the company of my deskmate and my former bosom friend in college, my college life would be lonely in the end, and everything in the past would just become a perfect memory, which made me feel sad. But nowhere to be found. However, unexpectedly, I found a new good friend, a good friend who can talk about everything, and good friends from the past have also been in constant contact. Through the phone, we smiled and recalled the past together The happy time when we were together, sharing the interesting, happy, and sad things we met on the university campus... This kind of life is very happy and enjoyable, and I am also very grateful to God for allowing us to have each other so sincerely, whether it was before or now good friend.


If life is a book, then college is undoubtedly the most exciting page I have ever read. Although I feel that university life is not simple, but another kind of hard work, I am still willing to enjoy reading the words and sentences in it, and recite this poem of youth with affection - my university.

Comments

  1. Moissanite Rings: Read Before You Buy!
    Jewelry enthusiasts have been searching for the perfect engagement ring since time immemorial. The most popular of all is the diamond, but there are many other gemstones used to create a beautiful piece of jewelry. One such stone is Moissanite available at MoissaniteCC.COM and in other online stores.
    A moissanite ring is an excellent choice if you want something unique and different from your usual engagement rings. It has become increasingly popular in recent years because it looks like a diamond but has a softer feel than any other type of diamond.
    Moissanite rings are increasingly becoming a favorite among jewelry lovers. They look great on anyone who wears them. However, why would someone choose a moissanite over diamonds? Here are some reasons why moissanite rings are better than diamond rings:

    1. Shapes and Sizes: The best part about moissanite engagement rings is that they come in a variety of shapes and sizes. They also look great on both men and women. Even some moissanite engagement rings feature diamonds as well.

    2. Cost: The main reason why people choose moissanite over diamonds is that it is much cheaper. A moissanite engagement ring costs less than half of what a diamond engagement ring would cost.

    3. Durability: Another advantage of choosing a moissanite ring is that it will last longer than a diamond engagement ring. Diamonds are very susceptible to scratching and breaking when worn. However, moissanite does not scratch easily and will not break down over time.

    4. Fire and Brilliance: Moissanite has a higher refractive index than that of diamond. Therefore, they shine better than diamond.

    5. Ethical considerations: When buying a diamond, you should always consider where it came from. Many countries do not adhere to ethical practices when mining diamonds. In contrast, moissanite comes from mines that follow strict guidelines. Most importantly, moissanite is lab-grown hence does not interfere with the environment though unfriendly mining procedures.

    6. Various Grades: Moissanite comes in different grades. The grading is based on their brilliance and fire. The higher the grade, the greater the brilliance and fire. Therefore, it is important to know which grade you are getting before you buy a moissanite engagement ring.
    If you are planning to get married soon, then you should consider buying a Moissanite engagement ring. These rings are ideal for those who do not want to spend too much money on their wedding day.
    Different Types of Moissanite Engagement Rings?
    There are several different kinds of moissanite engagement rings available today. They usually come in different shapes and sizes. Therefore, they create variety to meet different tastes and preferences for jewelry lovers in the market. Below are the three most common types of moissanite engagement bands:

    · Round: Round moissanite engagement rings are usually preferred by couples who want something simple yet elegant. They are perfect for a wedding band or simply added onto an existing ring. Round moissanite rings are a great option if you want your fiancé to wear a ring that looks like a traditional wedding band.

    · Oval: Oval moissanite engagement rings have been gaining popularity because of its versatility. It can be used as a center stone in a ring design or as a standalone piece. An oval Moissanite engagement ring is good for a solitaire or as a center stone in another type of setting.

    · Square: Square moissanite engagement rings are perfect for use as a centerpiece in any style of ring. They are popular because they are easy to make and maintain. Square moissanite engagement bands come in many other shapes including square, rectangle, triangle, circle, hexagon, octagon, etc.
    When shopping for Moissanite engagement rings, there are many factors to take into consideration such as size, color, cut, clarity, carat weight, price, durability, fire resistance, brilliance, and more. If you are looking for a unique engagement ring, then moissanite might just be the right choice for you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My College Life Composition Part 11 & Part 12

How Moissanites are better

My college life essay part 3