My college life essay part 5 and 6

 My college life essay part 5

Some people say that college is just an extension of high school, and you have to continue studying hard like high school here; others say that after entering college, your future and career are guaranteed, and you can enjoy four years of fun. In my opinion, university is a blank picture scroll, waiting for you to paint your own colorful youth with wisdom and hands. In the summer of 2004, I entered the university with the oath of "being sincere to others and being strict with myself".

I remember that when I was in high school, my heart was full of infinite longing for college life: a relaxed and unrestrained life, half a day of class, half a day of rest, these were the best condiments for my nervous and boring study in the third year of high school. However, when I saw the densely arranged university courses for the first time, all my beautiful fantasies couldn't help being shattered. Four in the morning, four in the afternoon, and sometimes two in the evening, more than high school classes. At that moment, I really had the feeling that I had just come out of the dragon pool and entered the tiger's den. But when I told this idea to a netizen who was in college, she told me what Ostrovsky said in "How Steel Was Tempered": When you look back on the past, , can not regret for wasting one's life, and not be ashamed of doing nothing. Yes, four or three years of college is the most precious golden age in life; youth, anyone can only have it once, how can such a wonderful age be abandoned? However, my college life has no glory.

I don't like studying. It's because I don't study. My subjective consciousness has already become like this. I think no one can change myself, only I can change myself. When everyone was still going through the wonderful parties, colorful club activities, and various lectures, although each one was full of temptation, I chose a lonely road. Is it because I am simple? Or because I can't stand the storm? Learning seems insignificant in front of me. At the beginning of school, although I went to and from the dormitory, cafeteria, and classroom every day, living a three-point and one-line life, I did not study seriously. At the end of the first semester of my freshman year, I was the last in my class, which is what I expected. But when I calm down and think about it carefully, what will I have in three years if this continues? Obviously, this kind of life is neither stressful nor fulfilling.

A sentence I saw on the Internet once gave me great inspiration: people are three-dimensional, not only composed of certain points or surfaces, we should not set ourselves in one direction, we should try and experience all aspects, just It's like no matter which color you emphasize, it's so single that it can never form a rainbow. Suddenly, I understood that university life should not only be about learning, but also have more colorful content. But I have nothing, and I am trying to make myself perform in every aspect. However, there are some things in life that you just don't want to ignore. At this time, something made me have to reconsider. I don't know where I will be in the future? What kind of life will I have? But I have made my own decision. There may be many people who don't understand, but it may not matter anymore.

Since I was a freshman, although I have not studied seriously, nor have I done any social work within my ability, but I cannot deny my desire to actively participate. There is the satisfaction of being understood and the distress of being misunderstood, but I always maintain a sense of normalcy. Do everything according to your own will, and you are full of confidence. No matter what people think of me, although many of them are useless in my studies, I still think I am worthy of myself. What I value most is a kind of attempt, a passion, and a period of dedication without regret. They make me understand responsibility and understanding. Understand and learn to be strong.

But things in real life are really hard to tell. I can't do whatever I want. Although I think I'm strong, I'm still defeated by life now. I can only be speechless. I know what will happen in the future, and that is the decision I made. As for what the decision is, I don't need to say it. That's just my own business, I don't think it's necessary to tell others. However, no matter what decision I made, I was clear-headed, I knew I was young, I had passion, and I was not afraid of failure. Just relying on this newborn calf's unafraid of tigers, I will fight hard again, but there is also a bit of a gamble in it. Whatever it is, I'll stick to it and have no complaints.

This kind of tortuous experience is a kind of wealth in itself. I will try my best to fight for it. I believe: If you have enthusiasm and drive, what else can you not achieve? This is also the point I have experienced the most during this consideration process: keep enthusiasm and fighting spirit at all times, and you can overcome difficulties. I know that there will be many difficulties in my future life, but I think I will not be afraid. Mr. Lu Xun said: "Time is like water in a sponge, as long as you squeeze it, there will always be some." So, I will also In this fiercely competitive society, I want to squeeze out my own world, not to mention the big world, I am satisfied if I can squeeze out a small world, and I will continue to fight for it on the basis of satisfaction. Perhaps it is to strive to complete the most work tasks in the shortest time. Of course, in order to master more and more refined knowledge, I will inevitably have to sacrifice some time for rest and entertainment, and pay more energy than others, but I think it is worth it. Only in this way can we have the hope of our own world. My college life is coming to an end like this, two years earlier than others.

I was very lucky to have a period of college life, but I still regret it more. I regret that I can't continue to work hard with my college classmates. University is synonymous with innocence, it is the excitement of youth, it is the flying of personality, it is a training camp for self-improvement, and it is a dream factory... Although I only have one year of college life, I have learned to be independent and strong here. , I learned how to be a human being, how to correctly accept success and failure, and how to look at reality and the future. In the near day, I will step out of the university gate and move towards a new starting point. "Farewell to the bewildered yesterday, face tomorrow with a smile, and the long journey will become my relentless pursuit." Wish me a smooth journey! Here, I also hope that my college classmates will be happy forever!


My College Life Essay Chapter 6


Everyone is yearning for university life, which is a necessary stage for every excellent senior graduate. Don't know what their campus life is like? Wonderful or boring. Anyway, they have experienced it. Don't think here that there is no tension, depression, irritability of high school....... Your naïve ideas are wrong. In this small territory, there are still crouching tigers, hidden dragons, and there are still so-called "ground snakes". The little lotus showed its sharp horns, and there were dragonflies standing on its head. If you understand the truth, you will think that you can travel on foot in college as relaxed, enjoyable, and enjoy the flowers and look forward to the future under the nourishment of warm love. This is the first step in your journey in life, the road is for you to tread, your feet are crooked, and your path will not be right.


I'm now at a university where my dreams have been shattered. Loneliness, boredom, depression, distress, and the rush that swept me down dragged me to my ideals. The environment can change a person, and here it costs money like flowing water, drunken dreams and death. My own heart is blunted. My hands are numb. Strong, brave, and fearless of danger, you think you can: "Near Zhu is red, near ink may not be black" Well, then experience it yourself!


What you ask for here is money, and the only thing they can give you is the negativity of life. Buying this thing with money will make you want to cry every time.


Sleeping, wandering, talking, everything. Anyway, just don't listen to him in vain. I see that the talents here are excellent, and each has unique skills. Shamed to death---- but he is a mud bodhisattva.


Going to restaurants, going to the theater, going to K songs, and opening parties every New Year festival are not uncommon. Celebrate a friend's birthday, go shopping to buy clothes, in short, fill in the money. Usually in the presence of their own mouth, after the computer, how much money is enough to pay out.


Usually do not study, the exam will panic, panic, panicked, panicked, how not to hang up the subject, how not to make up the exam, the tricks of the previous exam are re-staged, now the small note can become a hot spot, the popularity is called a wang!


This arrest is not a joke, enough to worry you. When the paper was taken out of the examination room, it was certain that the supplementary examination was in front of him, and he would pay money for retaking it. When people grow up, they will have more eyes in their hearts, so don't be red eyes with people at will. Otherwise, you don't know which kid did it the day you die. In order to go to school to save face, losing your little life should not be. Who made you value face more than money. 'Money' is to be used to apologize. Pity me, an old "poor man" in the countryside, is still a donkey temper. But I didn't cause trouble. Suffer yourself, you must save your little life.


Waves of unevenness and waves, but not the end of the trouble...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My College Life Composition Part 11 & Part 12

How Moissanites are better

My college life essay part 3