My college life essay part 9

 My college life essay part 9

The days are always passing by in a hurry. If you don’t look back often, you won’t be able to see the distance between yesterday and today. Let me look back. The most obvious change is that when I came here, I was wearing a thin shirt, and I still felt like I was on fire, but now, the snow is falling quietly. On the ground, I was wrapped in a thick cotton coat, and I still felt the cold wind seeping through my skin, gnawing at my muscles and bones...


My freshman life passed halfway through this day-to-day change, like a plane flying at high altitude, you see it coming like a small bird, but in fact it is only the distance that deceives your sight, the more you feel it The slower it comes, the more it is like an arrow leaving the string, disappearing without a sound.


I often feel overwhelmed, I am a person who is easily sad, sometimes I will be in a daze, counting the time passing by seconds, sometimes I like the fallen leaves, falling one by one, I think this is a kind of lonely enjoyment, but I am Blame myself, in fact I often resent myself for not waking up in the morning.


There are always so many things to do, but time is still wasted a little bit. I often put myself on the bare sandy beach, and then say to myself, this is my territory, and I want to create a legend here. But the waves came, a gust of wind passed, the water slowly rushed towards me, and then swallowed my territory and wet my feet...


  the University! My dream was to find wings to fly here.

What I need to do now is to build a boat and put it by my side. I want to plant flowers next to me. If I can, when I am tired, I will lie on the golden beach and enjoy the sweetness after sweating...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My College Life Composition Part 11 & Part 12

How Moissanites are better

My college life essay part 3